Anatomy and Physiology study the body plan and physical functions of animals. Behavior is closely associated with the anatomy and physiology of an animal. Each species has particular characteristics that define the way it enters the global struggle for survival.
Beginner. This is a course anyone can take. It is informative and will help you to gain a deeper insight into the various aspects of animal behavior, its processes, and functions.
“Anatomy and Physiology”
by Alessandra Bourquin (BSc in Biology and Postgraduate in ABT).
- Chapter 1 Introduction.
- Chapter 2 The skeletal system.
- Chapter 3 The muscular system.
- Chapter 4 The circulatory system.
- Chapter 5 The respiratory system.
- Chapter 6 The digestive system.
- Chapter 7 The urinary system.
- Chapter 8 The reproductive system.
- Chapter 9 The integumentary system.
- Chapter 10 The nervous system.
- Chapter 11 The sensory system.
- Chapter 12 The endocrine system.
Online Studying and Tutoring
Watch the movie(s) and read the book(s). Join the course forum where you can read our tutors’ answers to questions previously posed by your colleagues. If you have a new question, do not hesitate in posting it.
The course forum is solely for academic questions. For administrative matters or difficulties accessing the functionality of the site, please submit a ticket.
Once you’re ready for it, take the quizzes. You may take a quiz as many times as you like. We recommend you re-take quizzes once a year as a self-imposed quality control.
Included in the course.